Delivery Times - small items
- Most standard, uncovered and calico covered items are delivered within 14 working days, but please allow up to 28 working days in case of any delay.
- Custom made and painted furniture please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery time.
- Deliveries take place week days 7am - 5.30pm.
- You will only be charge one delivery charge for orders containing multiple items. This does not include heavy furniture items. If your order contains a large furniture item (see below) the maximum delivery charge is £70.
- If you require a delivery by a specific date for delivery then please do contact us to let us know your deadline and we will try our utmost to accommodate this.
- Most small items are delivered by Parcel force or APC Transport.
Our courier service will attempt delivery on two occasions and will leave a calling card to which you will need to respond within 5 days. You can either contact them directly using the details on the calling card or contact us. Please be aware that should you not respond to the calling card, the goods will be returned to us after 5 days and a re-delivery charge may apply.
For failed deliveries please phone the number shown on the delivery card to arrange re-delivery.
If you opt for a delivery on a delivery on a guaranteed day, we will contact you prior to despatch to arrange a convenient day (but please be aware that although every effort is made to meet your specific date, circumstances outside of our control may result in the carrier being unable to fulfil the request.
|Standard Delivery||Guaranteed Day|
|Orders under £50||£10||£15|
|Orders over £50||£25||£30|
Overseas, BFPO, Scottish Highlands and non-mainland UK postage is charged at cost. Please contact our customer services team for a quotation.
Our courier company will attempt delivery on two occasions and will leave a calling card to which you will need to respond within 5 days. You can either contact them directly using the details on the calling card or contact us. Please be aware that should you not respond to the calling card, the goods will be returned to us after 5 days and a re-delivery charge will apply.
Heavy/Large Furniture Delivery -
our STANDARD service is a 1 man delivery to UK mainland addresses)
- Delivery of furniture will be charged individually.
- For multiple orders a maximum of £70 will be charged.
- The allocated courier will contact you prior to delivery to confirm a date and approximate time.
Please be aware that if any changes are made to the delivery arrangements without sufficient prior notice a re delivery charge will apply.
- Heavy 1 £30
- Heavy 2 £35 Guaranteed day
- Heavy 3 £45 Guaranteed day
Please note that our standard delivey service for large items of furniture is a one man delivery. The drivers' contract and liability is to deliver your furniture to your front door. They are not contraced to take the furniture to your chosen room. They will help carry the items over your threshold into your home, but in the unlikely event of any damage happening to the interior of your property they will not be liable.
Please make us aware if you are unable to handle your order at the door. Often boxes are large and heavy to move. In these situations we suggest that you opt for our specialist 2 man delivery service
Large heavy good delivery items -
SPECIAL 2 man delivery service (UK mainland addresses)
Please telephone our customer service team on 01264 365808 or email email@example.com - to arrange this service.
Our specialist delivery service can be customised to meet your individual requirements.
- the standard 2 man delivery costs £80 plus £40 per item thereafter - Furniture is taken to the room of your choice, unpacked and packaging taken away*
- for a smaller further charge furniture can be installed. Please contact us for a quotation.
- *If there is any possibility of the furniture being returned at a later date (within your 14 day return period) you must ensure that all packaging is kept. We cannot accept any returns if items are not in their original packaging.