Larder cupboard painted ivory and fitted with classic chrome knobs
"This free standing cupboard is a super addition to our range. A beautiful piece of furniture which is practical too. Adjustible shelving and the 3 drawers allow you to store larger kitchen gadgets alongside crockery, linens and all the food required to feed a hungry family. The additon of wire racks to the inside of the doors help to keep all your small spices and little jars within easy reach."
- 94cm wide x 51cm deep x 185cm high
- made from MDF with solid beech legs
- adjustible shelves
- comes fitted with wooden knobs painted in the same colour or you can choose to have the wooden knobs unpainted or choose alternative handles & knobs (see below
- available unpainted or painted in any of our standard paint colours with an optional antique finish (see options below to view our paint colours)
- delivered in 2 made up sections
Delivered assembled via our heavy goods carrier. The standard service is a one man delivery to your door. please click the link for further delivery information http://www.thedormyhouse.com/delivery
Delivery on this product is £35
Deliver is £45.00 for a standard 1 man delivery.
Delivered in 2 made up sections. The top cupboard simply sits onto the base drawers and need to be screwed together into pre drilled holes and screws are provided.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery time, however, if you require an item urgently then please contact our customer service team - as we are always keen to help!
- Delivery of heavy furniture is charged individually. For multiple orders a maximum of £70 will be charged. The delivery company will contact your prior to delivery to confirm a date and approximate time of delivery. They will not make a delivery without having spoken to you first.
Please note that our standard delivery service for large items of furniture is a one man delivery.
The drivers' contract and liability is to deliver your furniture to your front door. They are not contracted to take the furniture to your chosen room. They will help carry the items over your threshold into your home, but in the unlikely event of any damage happening to the interior of your property they will not be liable.
Please make us aware if you are unable to handle your order at the door. Often boxes are large and heavy to move. In these situations we suggest that you opt for our specialist 2 man delivery service
SPECIAL 2 man delivery service (UK mainland addresses)
Please telephone our customer service team on 01264 365808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - to arrange this service.
Our specialist delivery service can be customised to meet your individual requirements.
- the standard 2 man delivery costs £80 plus £40 per item thereafter - Furniture is taken to the room of your choice, unpacked and packaging taken away*
- for a smaller further charge furniture can be installed. Please contact us for a quotation.
*If there is any possibility of the furniture being returned at a later date (within your 14 day return period) you must ensure that all packaging is kept. We cannot accept any returns if items are not in their original packaging.