Our New Hampshire modular units are incredibly versatile; you can create a storage system that meets your every need. Select from a choice of 3 different base units and 2 top units. The units can be used alone or combined to form a configuration ideal for your space.
This product is no longer in stock
Step by step guide to building your modular unit
1. Choose the width of your unit - from a single unit upwards.
2. Choose a combination of base cupboards, shelves and/or drawer units to fit your chosen width.
3. Choose a combination of optional top cupboards and/or shelves.
4. Choose your paint colour: all our painted furniture can be customised to suit your scheme perfectly. Made from tough MDF it can be painted in one of our stylish shades.
5. Choose your handles & knobs: our furniture can look bespoke-designed with our choice of handles or knobs. As standard, drawers and doors are fitted with wooden knobs painted the same as the furniture finish - or you can create your own look with alternative handles from our collection.
Useful dimensions and information
Base units: D: 36cm H: 93cm
Top units: D: 32cm H: 98cm
Base + top: H: 191cm
The plinth and top of a 6 way + over are supplied in two sections.
4 units W:196cm
5 units W:244cm
6 units W:292cm
The plinth and a top of a 6-way unit come in 2 pieces.
Drawers + cupboards - internal measurements
Base + top drawers: W: 42cm D: 30cm H: 11cm
*Drawer unit: 4 bottom drawers: W: 42cm D: 30cm H: 13cm
Base shelves W:45cm D:34cm H:61cm
Base cupboard W:45cm D:32cm H:61cm
Base drawers W:45cm D:32cm H:61cm
Top shelves W:45cm D:32cm H:79cm
Top cupboards W:45cm D:28cm H79cm
A little reminder that our bespoke furniture is made here in Andover just for you. The lead time for delivery is currently between 12 weeks
Assembly is really easy! The made-up unit sits into the recess of the plinth and the top fixes with wooden dowels.
More than 2 units will be delivered and assembled and all the packaging will be removed.
This delivery charge is for a single item only, to UK mainland addresses. When ordering more than one item, you will only ever be charged delivery on your largest item.
The delivery company will contact you to confirm a date and approximate time of delivery according to the timescales above.
If you need any help or assistance with placing your order, we are always here to help. Call us on 01264 365 808
Please ensure that all packaging is kept so that it is adequately protected on its return journey.
* required fields